The D. H. Lawrence Society of North America Awards
Due Date: 09-06-2021
The D. H. Lawrence Society of North America is pleased to invite nominations for the following awards in Lawrence studies:
- The Harry T. Moore Award for Lifetime Achievement in and Encouragement of Lawrence Studies.
- The Mark Spilka Lectureship. Lecture by a distinguished Lawrence scholar to be delivered at the international conference. Awarded no less than once per decade.
- The Extraordinary Service Award. For service to the DHLSNA or Lawrence studies in general.
- The Biennial Award for a book by a Newly Published Scholar in Lawrence Studies. For a book substantially, though not necessarily exclusively, devoted to Lawrence. Only books published from August 2018 to July 2021 will be considered.
- The Biennial Award for an Article by a Newly Published Scholar in Lawrence Studies. Only articles or book chapters published from August 2018 to July 2021 will be considered. Chapters published in multiauthor collections such as D. H. Lawrence in Context or the Edinburgh Companion to D. H. Lawrence and the Arts are eligible for this award, as are individual chapters in single-author volumes.
All nominations and self-nominations should be sent to DHLSNA President Elect Ronald Granofsky at firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received no later than Labor Day, 6 September 2021. Winners will be announced in the spring 2022 newsletter.